- Wildlife Drive and its trails remain open 7 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. admission-free Saturday to Thursday (closed Friday).
- Bailey Tract trails remain open, although its Tarpon Bay Road parking lot is closed to vehicles.
- The "Ding" Darling Visitor & Education Center remains closed until further notice.
- Refuge Nature Store has online shopping.
- Tarpon Bay Explorers, the Refuge's recreation concession, has reopened its gift shop and boat ramp is again renting bikes and paddlecraft.
Refuge offices will remain closed to the public until further notice. Call 239-472-1100 ext. 237 or email for more information.
To accommodate the Conservancy’s construction timeline, they will close to the public until the project’s estimated completion in early 2021
Closed until further notice.
Offshore Sailing School is launching a new KidsSail program at the Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina on Fort Myers Beach. They are offering 3-hour private sailing lessons aboard their Colgate 26 sailboats. Check their website for details.
Offshore Sailing School is offering their 2-day and 5-day Learn to Sail courses on at private basis at 56% off the "No Lodging" rate for residents in Southwest Florida. Call 239-454-1700 for availability.
has extended 20% savings on sailing and power catamaran courses at their four Florida resort locations for new 2020 bookings made by April 17, 2020. This promotion requires a resort stay, but for local residents and Chamber members, they are offering 56% savings on their most popular courses. For someone who wants to book a course, but has concerns right now, they’re offering a $2,500 credit certificate which guarantees 20% off a future course taken at a later date in 2020. These too must be purchased by April 17. Specific courses and location details — check their website for details.
Open with limited occupancy to allow for plenty of space aboard their open-air vessels. Check www.purefl.com or call 239-263-4949 to speak to a reservation team member about their schedule and availability.
Open regular hours. This includes boat rentals, service and the ship store. Both Sight See-R and Pirate Cruise are operating, but with limited seating. 239-463-7333