"Ding" Darling Wildlife Society
- Wildlife Drive and its trails remain open 7 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. admission-free Saturday to Thursday (closed Friday).
- Bailey Tract trails remain open, although its Tarpon Bay Road parking lot is closed to vehicles.
- The “Ding” Darling Visitor & Education Center remains closed until further notice.
- Refuge Nature Store has online shopping.
- Tarpon Bay Explorers, the Refuge’s recreation concession, has reopened its gift shop and boat ramp is again renting bikes and paddlecraft.
Refuge offices will remain closed to the public until further notice. Call 239-472-1100 ext. 237 or email for more information.